How to reserve: The window below shows today’s study room availability. Click on the arrows for earlier or later dates. To select a specific day, click on “Go To Date” to open the calendar.
Select your reservation time by clicking on the green squares. Each green square is a 30-minute period. You can book up to 2 hours (4 squares) for one day.
You must confirm the booking by clicking the confirm link sent to your CCC e-mail address within 2 hours, otherwise your booking will be automatically canceled.
- Please see a librarian to have the study room unlocked and let them know when you are done.
- Study rooms are meant for groups of 2 to 8 people. Other quiet study areas in the library are available for an individual to use.
- The rooms are not soundproof. Please monitor your noise level.
- You may book up to 4 hours a week. Bookings may be scheduled 2 weeks in advance.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, then a waiting group may use the room.
- Note that food is not allowed in the library.
- Please tidy up the room before you leave.
If you need to cancel a reservation, click on the cancel link in your confirmation e-mail or let a librarian know, so the room will be available for another group.
Questions? Ask a librarian: (312) 553-5784.